I’ve got too much going on today, and all of it is beautiful.
- The prompt for October Poetry Writing Month today is mine. Which is both really exciting and a bit scary. It’s different from most, so people might dislike it. I trust they’ll write lovely things anyhow, ignoring the prompt at will if that helps. That’s how we do #OctPoWriMo 🙂
- The online, free, fabulous and gigantic Embodiment Conference has started. The sessions I’ve attented so far were great, both for my body and my mind. My role as a volunteer moderator in the Facebook group is challenging. It has almost 35.000 members now, eager to get as much out of the conference as they can. Day 1 had technical difficulties, so that brought (and is still bringing) unrest.
- The coffee table version of my book is live on Blurb now, even before the official launch. I uploaded it sooner than expect, because I could offer people an amazing 50% discount until October 16th. The only things that aren’t ready yet are the description on the website and stuff like that. I hope I’ll be able to change that later.
- I’m figuring out my book on Google Play Books. It works fabulous for people who own it, but for people who don’t have it yet that page doesn’t look attractive to buy I believe.
- There are workshops I need to prepare. They will happen even though they have to be online because of corona measures.
- It’s ThursdayDoors, yay! I grabbed the closest doors I could find, and offer them to you.